freebrickproductions
YouTube Username: freebrickproductions

4-4-18 ASC E-class EC-3 Siren Alert & HAZMAT Test, Redstone Arsenal, AL + Ambience

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH3BUCeztMo

Finally was able to record another Madison County siren test! I had gotten up about 11:30 today and noticed how sunny it was outside, so I decided to check the EMA's Twitter, where I saw that they were in fact going to conduct a siren test today. So I quickly checked Google Maps and saw I just barely had enough time to make it out to this siren, so I quickly made my way over to it. As I was pulling up to the siren, Madison County tested three minutes early (my car's clock is two minutes fast and I'm too lazy to fix it), so I had to record that part of the test on my cellphone. However, the rest of the test was at the normal time so I was able to get my camera set-up and recording before Redstone Arsenal's extended test happened. The E-classes on the Arsenal are on a separate system from the rest of the county, as they go off shortly after the 2001s do, and when I heard them last time, they must've been running late with their test as theirs went off after Madison County's test. Either way, I was glad to have finally been able to record one of these E-classes up close!

This siren is located on the eastern part of the Arsenal, right near the fence along Triana Boulevard just north of the Waste to Energy plant.

Timestamps:
0:00 - 2001s go off for the county-wide short alert test
0:45 - 2001s go off for the Arsenal's alert test
1:18 - E-class goes off for the Alert test
2:48 - 2001s go off for the Arsenal's attack test
3: 17 - E-class goes off for the HAZMAT test

Madison County, AL siren map:
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.7342175 ... ljTowEqafc
Collector of railroad crossing equipment, traffic lights, and fans.
I'm 20 years old and a Huntsville, AL native.

Friends don't let friends post videos with tones.

Return to “Videos and Media”