RamJett

YouTube Username: RamJett

ACA Alertronic Manuals and/or specifications?

Wed May 01, 2024 6:00 pm

Hey all.

I've been trying to find a manual for the ACA alertronic line to look at the specs of the AL-4000 but I cannot find one. Does anybody have one, or can anybody just tell me the length, width, and height of the AL-4000?

Thanks.

NahIDee
YouTube Username: jcb19 (formerly AGuyNamedJC)
Discord: somebody2950

Re: ACA Alertronic Manuals and/or specifications?

Sat May 04, 2024 6:14 pm

RamJett wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:00 pm
Hey all.

I've been trying to find a manual for the ACA alertronic line to look at the specs of the AL-4000 but I cannot find one. Does anybody have one, or can anybody just tell me the length, width, and height of the AL-4000?

Thanks.
I've got the manual saved, but it lists no dimensions. I do, however, have a 1st generation AL-4000 I can get measurements of. Your best bet is to contact Tom Diener of SWS for dimensions of a later generation AL-4000, as he's got one from Waukesha.
Greetings from Saint Paul, Nebraska!

Proud owner of an ACA Alertronic AL-4000, Alertronic AL-6000R, Cyclone 120, Type-1 Allertor 125, multiple Penetrators, and two Banshees!

RamJett

Mon May 06, 2024 1:37 pm

Would it be possible for you to measure the dimensions of your own AL-4000? And is there a link to the manual, because I would love to have a read through of it. I don't mean to bother you or rush you, so don't bother forcing yourself to do this if you don't have any free time in the near future.

Also, this is off-topic but are you ever going to make a video on your siren collection? It's an awesome collection and myself and others would love to see it.

NahIDee

Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm

RamJett wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:37 pm
Would it be possible for you to measure the dimensions of your own AL-4000? And is there a link to the manual, because I would love to have a read through of it. I don't mean to bother you or rush you, so don't bother forcing yourself to do this if you don't have any free time in the near future.

Also, this is off-topic but are you ever going to make a video on your siren collection? It's an awesome collection and myself and others would love to see it.
I'll see about getting the measurements this afternoon and get them back to you. As for the manual, I've got it right here (Credit to Tom Diener for the scan):
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sx73hnf6 ... mlxrm&dl=0

I've thought about making a video or two over the whole collection, just haven't gotten to it. Half the stuff is torn apart at the moment.

Proud owner of an ACA Alertronic AL-4000, Alertronic AL-6000R, Cyclone 120, Type-1 Allertor 125, multiple Penetrators, and two Banshees!

NahIDee

Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 pm

Frame height is 48" from bottom of the base to the top. 50.5" if you include the eyebolt.
From speaker to speaker, the width is 60.5".

RamJett

Tue May 14, 2024 3:47 pm

NahIDee wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 pm
Frame height is 48" from bottom of the base to the top. 50.5" if you include the eyebolt.
From speaker to speaker, the width is 60.5".
Thanks for your help.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”