uncommonsense

Single Toned Modulator in Alert

Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:04 pm

This is for the Pilgrim Station Nuclear Plant--one of their siren tests. I found this on YouTube and have no memory of it being posted here. If it was, I apologize and you can ignore this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R_MkFb5 ... re=related

Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Ah, haven't came across this video before. It was posted Nov. 11th, 2008. Very nice video indeed, excellent quality! I sure wish he could record some more sirens, he's got the perfect equipment to record that stuff, too.
Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

Corey Hudson

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Very nice, Havent seen a Modulator video in a while.

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but Soccerdude are you getting my messages on email and youtube? It is either that you havent seen them or the messages arent going through. Dont think im impatient, but i am just very intrigued in your stormalert project. And I would like know more, and to help if needed.

Sorry if i come off rude. :oops:
Last edited by Corey Hudson on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Corey-

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Corey Hudson wrote:Sorry this is a bit off topic, but Soccerdude are you getting my messages on email and youtube? It is either that you havent seen them or the messages arent going through. Dont think im impatient, but i am just very intrigued in your stormalert project. And I would like know more, and to help if needed.

Sorry if i come off rude. :oops:
Stormalert project??

Corey Hudson

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 pm

A mass notification project comprised of 4 slightly modified radioshack 100W Powerhorns (cant tell how for patent purposes) An amp a weather radio and a control station. He can explian better. :lol:

Patent purposes?
-Corey-

Return to “Videos and Media”