Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am

Awesome sound :D
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

TSMaster5150

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 am

EL1998P71 wrote:I don't know about blue valley, but for west shore services, go to their site and contact them about purchasing. Ask for the owner Jeff Dupilka.
If you plan on purchasing from West Shore be sure to devote months of constant calling/email. I tried on two different occasions to get a few thunderbolt 1000s coming down and he always said "oh yeah they'll be down in 2 - 4 weeks" or "within the next month" and that always turned into 6 months down the road and coming up empty handed. You pretty much have to harass the guy to get stuff, and I guess I wasn't that determined to bug the guy everyday of the week to get a few sirens.

Jim Z

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 am

If you plan on purchasing from West Shore be sure to devote months of constant calling/email. I tried on two different occasions to get a few thunderbolt 1000s coming down and he always said "oh yeah they'll be down in 2 - 4 weeks" or "within the next month" and that always turned into 6 months down the road and coming up empty handed. You pretty much have to harass the guy to get stuff, and I guess I wasn't that determined to bug the guy everyday of the week to get a few sirens.
to be fair, he's probably at the mercy of the municipal/county governments he gets the equipment from. And believe me, nobody would ever accuse said gov'ts of acting too quickly on anything ;)

Return to “Videos and Media”