hen7713

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Tannre wrote: You sure that's not a P-50?
At this view http://tr.im/CdH5 It appears to be a P-10 or a P-15.

kswx29

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

woodyrr wrote:Where is that last 500AT located? I will likely be in Topeka next month and I'd hate to pass by it and not know it was there.

Also, when does Topeka test? I seem to remember that someone posted something to the effect that a cloud located somewhere in the western hemisphere is excuse enough for them to cancel.
It is located just SE of the intersection of SW 21st & SW Gage Blvd. It is ontop of the Veterans Hospital. It's not by any of the highways, so if you are just passing through Topeka you won't see it.

Topeka/Shawnee County tests every Monday at 12noon. They had changed the policy to test whether or not the sky was overcast, but I think they changed back. Also, they will not test the sirens if the temperature is below 40, or has not been above 40 for so many hours "as to not damage the older sirens".
-Once known as 2t22boy (Dylan)
Youtube | Flickr

woodyrr
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am

kswx29 wrote:It is located just SE of the intersection of SW 21st & SW Gage Blvd. It is ontop of the Veterans Hospital. It's not by any of the highways, so if you are just passing through Topeka you won't see it.
Thank you. Unfortunately, I found out yesterday that my trip to Topeka is not going to happen.

Return to “Videos and Media”