CJ

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm

jkvernon wrote:Minor correction: It's b&jlonir, not b&jolnir.
"The Banhammer (historically referred to as B&jolnir)"

from WP80.

I'd just leave it now if I were you.
~Charlie J.

500 AT fan

I am sorry.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:48 pm

I intend this post as an apology, not defending my claims. If you view it differently, so be it.
It's actually more the fact that 500AT wishes to be petty.
I'll admit I acted stupid and trivial earlier. I apologize for that, but the problem is, you and many others will probably just continue to slam me and view me as a low class idiot long after I've apologized and stopped posting erroneous facts.
500 AT fan - When someone makes a mistake, they will take one of two routes; either apologizing or reflecting blame. You are better off simply apologizing for being wrong rather than reflecting the blame to those who question what you say or hold you accountable.
I will keep that in mind from now on, but I just wanted to apologize for the erroneous information and acting petty. It was foolish to reflect blame at anyone who questioned me. The problem is, some of these self-entitled experts will ignore me, slam me, and claim I'm acting "foolish" or "silly" if I ever question them first, or bother talking about inconsistency on their "facts". And they always get away.

Seeing they never got exposed and blamed, I thought I may get away with a similar mindset. I was clearly proven wrong by you two.
Is it really that big of a deal? Let's all be grown men, admit our mistakes, and leave it at that.
I just have. And I apologize once more for turning this thread (and any others as well) into a can of worms.

jkvernon

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Accepted and well stated.
Neck Ties...Contracts...High Voltage!

ACAP10

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Agreed... Apology accepted! Now let's enjoy the sound of the P20/PN20/RM-130, or whatever we want to call it, in the video :lol:

Return to “Videos and Media”