Alasiren1977

American Signal moves to new location

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:08 am

I just happened to go to American Signal's web page and a window popped up and said they have moved to a new location and shows a newer looking building. It says " come visit us", I wonder if they are doing tours now. Here is the link:

http://www.americansignal.com/

500 AT fan

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:50 am

I've known about this for a while now. Their new building looks flashy compared to the old one.

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 am

Now if they'd only upgrade to a more modern-looking website...
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

acoustics101

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:23 pm

http://www.americansignal.com/products/eclass.php
Has anyone else noticed how closely their E Class sirens resemble ATI products? I believe they use the very same speakers. Hopefully they are better units.
The most overlooked opportunities are in the learning of and improvement in old technologies.

Richard Weisenberger

ginbot86

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 am

acoustics101 wrote:Has anyone else noticed how closely their E Class sirens resemble ATI products? I believe they use the very same speakers. Hopefully they are better units.
As far as I know it was discussed several months ago that the speaker horns themselves were obtained from an Asian manufacturer and that merely the controls and mounting brackets were from ASC or ATI.
--Jason G.
Proud owner of 4 small sirens

Matt
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 pm

I got a tour of the factory and the production it self is still taking place at the old factory. The offices are at the new factory though they where supposed to go to the new factory too but they have already started their T128 production army for a city in south texas. I got a video of the factory and they still have the hurricane head, a screamer, allertor, howler intake tube, allertronic 4000, RE-1600. I will post the videos later but if you try to go to the new factory it will be closed. All that can be seen is their product poster.
videogamer
Matt Ullman

hen7713

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 am

Matt, can you prove this? I have called ASC directly and each time I was denied a tour of their facilities.

Matt
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 am

hen7713 wrote:Matt, can you prove this? I have called ASC directly and each time I was denied a tour of their facilities.
Maybe that is because they know you smite people just because they can't post pictures when they get home right away? And also I think you are mad at me because you are just jelous. Keep in mind, their just siren ;) I'll upload the video soon.
videogamer
Matt Ullman

Jpressman8

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 am

hen7713 wrote:Matt, can you prove this? I have called ASC directly and each time I was denied a tour of their facilities.
They should also be producing the additional 110 T-128s for Hamilton County due to be delivered at the end of August. Contact Dave Wherry at ASC. I have his business card. He invited me on a tour of ASC if I ever get up to Wisconsin.
E.mail [email protected].
Mention the Hamilton County Ohio (Cincinnati)contract to him and tell him I referred you. I'll PM you as well.
five liter V8

hen7713

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 am

I can sense drama beginning to erupt. Why do you get defensive because I ask for pics? Also I didn't smite you for this, I gave you a smite a couple days ago for a different reason.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”