Christopher Dobelman
New User
YouTube Username: Illinois Train Dude

Ati Sedgwick County Video From 2012

Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:19 pm

This video was posted back in 2012 to tell us in a scarcastic way that there sirens is efficient.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmS7c373Zg0
Reuploaded to my channels to enable comments and let you decide if they are telling the truth or not (Obviously not)
???

uncommonsense

Re: Ati Sedgwick County Video From 2012

Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:31 pm

I can't say I'm a fan of what you've done. This strikes me as an immature and cynical attempt to start more ATI bashing, which we've had far too much of in the past. Enough is enough. Titling the video "ATI's Crappy Promise" and putting the video description as "Just copied from ati's official crap channel to enable comments to make jokes at ati" are not going to promote any kind of mature, thoughtful, and constructive conversation. And copying a video from another channel without permission is a HUGE no-no. To do so to inspire negative discussion just compounds the problem. It could be seen as an attempt at defamation toward ATI, especially because there's nothing in that video to give such a loaded and negative perspective on it.
Last edited by uncommonsense on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoundMaster 391
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: SoundMaster 391

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 pm

I have to say. Either though lot's of people hate ATI sirens, they are still doing their job. This is what I say. As long as a siren is doing it's job and saving lives, then that siren is a good siren. No matter what type and what company.
Owner of a Federal Enterprises Model 2, Federal Electric Model D, Sentry F2 and AR Timer
Click here for SoundMasters YouTube Channel

Jake_7367
Discord: Keigo#2002

Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:59 pm

I have to say that we have had enough ATI bashing. Come on, the tones have already been improved. Please delete the video before I report it. I already disliked it
I love Yamaha Music Sirens.
Twitter: Yamaha and Matsush¡ta Enthusiast (@Matsush¡taMan) (replace ¡ with i)

Trevor
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:26 am

Locking this topic before it goes any further. As others said, what you've done doesn't really make any sense.
Trevor
AirRaidSirens.com Moderator
[email protected]

Return to “Videos and Media”