Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

Crazywarriorman
YouTube Username: crazywarriorman

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm guessing it's in the same configuration of Charlie's StormAlert 1004.
You took Decot's name when you went to go see Bill? That's not right.
Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.

Josh_S
YouTube Username: WI Fox Valley Lifts and Alarms

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Crazywarriorman wrote:I'm guessing it's in the same configuration of Charlie's StormAlert 1004.
You took Decot's name when you went to go see Bill? That's not right.
? Now I am confused. What do you mean took Decots name? I am not directly relating to the "Decot" name, but if you really want me to I will surely change the name. Sorry if anyone got offended. I also just got the idea from Bills service I would always recommend him if I get a job. BTW I am now selling the sirens on the website if anyone is interested. I have to re-post them on the for sale forum. Oh and yes it looks like charlies siren.
Proud owner of a ATI HPSS16R, a Whelen Hornet, and an ASC T-128ACDC

Josh_S

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 pm

uncommonsense wrote:What evidence do you have you aren't making all this up? This all just does not add up at all.
I will post a video of the prototype I have installed here in Reedsburg. The reason it did not make sense was because of the point of view I had on it. But now that you all know who the owner is it should start adding up. I was trying to look professional by posting it from a point of view different than the me the owner's point of view. I have changed this and must say it IS my company. My evidence will be my pictures ( will get them when I get my computer fixed as it is in safe mode) and my video. Again I am sorry for causing this disruption to the siren board and will make changes immediately, I am still a newer member. The reason it did not make sense was because of the point of view I had on it. But now that you all know who the owner is it should start adding up.
P.S. Will start changing names.

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Are you affiliated with Decot Siren Services or not? If you aren't Bill, then you really dont need to be advertising you are with Decot. Not trying to be rude, but I suggest you be honest and not start taking the names of other legitimate businesses (which is also against the law). I am currently contacting a few individuals which will confirm if you are in fact associated with Decot or not.

ginbot86

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 am

I've got two questions: how can you sell a "SoundMaster" siren when you're 13? And secondly, how are you associated with Decot?
--Jason G.
Proud owner of 4 small sirens

Josh_S

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:14 am

JasonC wrote:Are you affiliated with Decot Siren Services or not? If you aren't Bill, then you really dont need to be advertising you are with Decot. Not trying to be rude, but I suggest you be honest and not start taking the names of other legitimate businesses (which is also against the law). I am currently contacting a few individuals which will confirm if you are in fact associated with Decot or not.
Bill owns Red Arrow Siren Services owned Decot siren services but have since changed the name to Schmirler siren services.

Josh_S

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:15 am

ginbot86 wrote:I've got two questions: how can you sell a "SoundMaster" siren when you're 13? And secondly, how are you associated with Decot?
I am not affiliated with Decot nor was I. I owned Decot Siren Services but have changed the name to Schmirler siren services. And I have no idea. I am asking Bill about it as It is not on the market but is coming soon.

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:20 am

Josh(bearlovesox) wrote:
ginbot86 wrote:I've got two questions: how can you sell a "SoundMaster" siren when you're 13? And secondly, how are you associated with Decot?
I am not affiliated with Decot nor was I. I owned Decot Siren Services but have changed the name to Schmirler siren services.
I suggest you cease all affiliation with using the name Decot or Soundmaster or I won't hesitate to ban you from this board.

Also, just because a company changes it's name doesn't mean you can use their old name. If this is a legitimate company then I don't suppose you'd mind posting your Tax ID number and your business license.

Topic locked.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”